Saturday, May 24, 2008

What happened in April & May 2008? This is what happened, in summary...



My brother and I watching pocho-pocho dance performed by my father's officemate during bowling inter industry tournament in Berjaya Times Square on 5 April 2008.






I was stunned to look at my brother's chin with stitch. Goodness, it is that bad? 7 April 2008








The picture was taken waiting for my dad to finish his paintball game on morning. In the evening, we went to his office. 26 April 2008.








In the evening after our school at Alamanda playground on 5 May 2008.








Mother's Day celebration at Alamanda, Putrajaya. Colouring contest. This was before we went to my grandparent's house in Bangi and celebrate Mother's Day there. 10 May 2008








This was taken at Dataran Putrajaya on 10 May 2008








On the way to open day in Malaysian Institute of Aviation Technology (MIAT) Salak Tinggi but now he is in Asia Pacific Flight Training - Academy of Flight Training in Kota Bharu.

Taking photo at Plus Heli. Helicopter joyride was available but RM 100 for 10 minutes!!!
This picture was taken when we were in Chesna. One of the flight which is my uncle currently flying. I can't imagine how my uncle flies these plane as he is big... very big.... bigger and taller than my father. Even my father complains that the seat is unconfortable. Ayah Cik... any comments? hehehe...

No comments: